Tuesday, September 18, 2007

nothing exciting

Havn't got in half as many hands as I expected to since the last entry. Been really busy finishing stuff off before I leave Intel, moving back home etc. I finish work on friday and start college on monday, which is pretty shit. Not looking forward to having to study and do assignments and stuff but it's only a year so fuck it. I said I'd stop playing completely through college, which won't happen obviously, but I won't have time for 3-4 hour sessions anymore. Ordered my laptop this week for "college work", so I can play in college on wireless which suits me as I hate playing at home with people annoying me and whatnot.
Played some 20nl/50nl over the past week and ran pretty good, and cashed out 1600 off ipoker to pay for some stuff before college. When I redeposit I think I'll move site, maybe try party or pacific. I was actually considering absolute poker until the whole doubledrag/mark seif fiasco occured.
Also I played 3 games from the boards hu league. Won a couple of races to beat flushdraw, and then played poorly to lose to bottom feeder and gkenny, all be it I got unlucky in some spots, but still didn't deserve to win. I got lucky as the bottom feeder match didn't count because it was one of the last 3 fixtures.
I probably won't get to play until friday, unless I decide to play live before I move home, which is unlikely. I'll see what happens I suppose.

I think this deserves an award for the shittest blog entry of all time.

No comments: