Thursday, December 20, 2007

I love being a bum

Its great. I finished college for the xmas break so now I can focus on the important things in life, i.e drinking 4 or 5 nights a week and sleeping til 3 in the day which is good. I've only really got until January 2nd to be a waster as Ive finals in around the 15th or something then FYP presentations etc to do when I finish the exams so I'll have to study I suppose.

I went for a weekend with the lads in Amsterdam last weekend which was pretty mental. Won't go into details but I dropped about 800 euro, 16 quid for a double vodka & redbull is killer. One of the lads got a haymaker off a black dealer after he refused to buy powdered sugar and I got lost at 5am in the RLD with no money to get home after losing my laser(nightmare). Don't remember anything else tbh but it was good craic nonetheless. I also had 150 quid on liverpool aswell which sucked.

Pokerwise I've had to move back to 50nl after withdrawals for xmas and the amsterdam trip which is pretty demoralising as I was beating 100nl on stars for 7.4bb/100 for just under 10k hands. I moved back to ipoker and played just under 5k hands this week to be up 5 bis. I feel like a wanker writing this as the only reason I'm updating this blog is because I saw it linked on Valors where he said he made 13k this month. sigh

No comments: