Saturday, January 5, 2008

so i duno, yeah

Since the last post I've played like 1k hands. I've had the time to play but the xmas & new years period had me in bits tbh. I've only started to feel better on Jan 3rd but still managed to drop 2 or 3 buyins, can't really remember. I had a look over the last thousand hands but I had some really bad coolers which can't be helped. eg 2nd nut flush v nut flush, set over set, 2nd nut straight v nut straight twice against the same guy. The only thing that annoyed me was the standard 3bet double barrel bluff that follwed. I tend to get way too bluffy when I tilt which I'll work on. Also another thing that really pissed me off was when looking through my PT I was up like 13 buyins, but my br was down 1/2 a buyin from MTTs and satellites for the Irish open. lol donkaments. I don't know why I even bother with tournaments as I don't enjoy them one bit but I feel I've a big score coming. There was a thread on br management regarding mtts, maybe I should re read it.

Anyway I will be playing even less now with exams starting on the 15th which I've done nothing for, although I've just printed out loads of past exam papers which I'll get cracking on once i get to 1k hands for today.

Later

No comments: