Wednesday, June 11, 2008

poker-is-fun, for-eve-ry-one



It's been a pretty gay week. Started off well then bombed in the last 4k hands where I ran pretty bad. Not really going to moan because I ran fairly good last week and reviewing sessions I'm not really doing much wrong. There was one hand in particular that I played really bad today which pisses me off more than anything. I've noticed when I'm not running too well I tend to tighten up a bit as it feels like I never hit a flop and my cbets never get through, which is stupid really. I think I'm probably cbetting too much anyway then when they don't get through I end up cbetting too little. I also double barrell much less then I usually do because I generally just feel less comfortable which is costing me in non showdown winnings.
I'll need to reread RJ's post on PT but I'm pretty sure my WTSD is too nitty, any observations welcome.
I need to work on my table selection aswell.
I'll grind it out for the rest of the week and see how it gos.

2 comments:

roadsweeper said...

My WTSD is 21 and ive been thinking its too nitty, im playing 20/17 btw, but its working for me. Be intresting to hear what ideal, but obv its alot got to do with your style.
Ul with the DS, but your stats look good and noting really stands out. Kepp plugging imo.

RedJoker said...

Yeah with a 19.5 WtSD and your high AFs it indicates that you're not calling enough.